- All-In Visit : 3 museums + temporary exhibition
Free visit of the 3 museums (Historical Museum, Museum of the Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps, Guillaume Apollinaire) and the temporary exhibition.
Between 1999 and 2002, Abbaye de Stavelot was completely renovated with funding from the Walloon Region. The classical building re-found its cloister. In fact, a new wing, built in glass and stainless steel, has been built on the old foundations and in the proportions of the fourth wing destroyed after the French Revolution.
Three museums welcome visitors on site:
- The Museum of the Principality of Stavelot-Malmedy
- The Museum of the Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps
- The Museum Guillaume Apollinaire
In addition to the current abbaye, the archaeological remains of the abbatiale Church of 11th-century has been recently updated and made understandable for the layman.
- Family visit : Ben the archaeologist... In the footsteps of Wibald
Ben the archaeologist... In the footsteps of Remacle
Child all-in entry: €7
From 8 to 12 years
- Touring languages :
- Visites pour groupes :
- Visites groupes
- Facilities/Services :
- Other equipment/services parking motorhome
- People with limited mobility :
- People with limited mobility
|Article 27 rate||--|