Basilique Saint-Martin

  • Basilique Saint-Martin

The basilica of St. Martin is a former collegiate church founded in the 10th century and burned down in 1312. The new square tower was completed in c. 1410. The Gothic choir and nave are from the 16th century. A Calvary (early 16th century), a mausoleum of Bishop Eracle, a fine statue of Notre-Dame de Saint-Séverin in polychrome wood (16th century), the chapel of the Holly Sacrement, decorated with medallions by Del Cour (18th century), remarkable stained glass windows (16th century), the pulpit (early 18th century), souvenirs of the Corpus Christi, high altar, and, in the crypt, a recumbent statue in Theux black marble.

  • Touring languages :
    • French
loading
Directions to :
66 Rue du Mont Saint-Martin
4000
Liège
GPS coordinates
Latitude : 50.6441
Longitude : 5.5643
Contact
Phone : +33 +3242232703
66 Rue du Mont Saint-Martin
4000
Liège
  • Languages spoken :
    • French