The castle is located just behind the farm. It is one of the one of most renowned castles in the region, not only because of its size and aristocratic appearance but also because of the fame enjoyed by the various families that have lived there :
- from the 13th to the 15th century, the Houffalize and Brandenberg families
- from the 16th to the 17th century, the Eynatten, Berlo and Groesbeek families
- from the 17th century to the 19th century, the Lannoy family
– and, lastly, the Berlaymont family.
The castle's square-shaped tower is the oldest part (13th or 14th century). Dating back to the 16th century, the round tower and the main buildings underwent a major transformation in the 17th century.
Back in 1920, the castle and 70 h estate were put up for sale and bought by baron Adhémar de Royer de Dour de Fraula and it is now occupied by his son Adolphe. The complex has been listed since 27 September 1972.
- Touring languages :
- Languages spoken :