Domain of Palogne - Visit of the fortified castle’s ruins & treasure hunt with audio guide.
History and adventure in nature.
Former fortress of the Prince-Abbots of Stavelot, hideout for the terrible "Boar of the Ardennes". On May 1, 1521, it was destroyed by the troops of Emperor Charles V. Important archaeological excavations and restoration works are still in progress. They are supported by the Ministry of the Walloon Region.
Family treasure hunt of Golden Goat “La Gatte d’Or” with a map, daily, as soon as the castle opens.
• From 1/07 to 31/08, every daily from 11am to 6pm (museum from 1pm to 6.30pm)
• From 31/03 to 11/11: Monday to Friday from 1pm to 5pm (museum from 1pm to 5pm)
+ W.E. and holidays from 1pm to 6pm (museum from 2pm to 6.30pm)
• Attention! From 27/10 (winter time) the castle closes at 5pm and the museum at 5.30pm on weekends and public holidays.
- Touring languages :
- Facilities/Services :
- Picnic table
- People with limited mobility :
- People with limited mobility
|Article 27 rate||--|