Chocolate types : Sculptures, macaroons, ices, sorbets
At Laurie Goset, the happy founder of Choc A Lau, greediness is no longer a vice. Here, chocolate-sculpting is practised at all levels (beginners or advanced), ranging from macaroons from B as in Barbe-à-papa (candy floss) to V as in Violette (via L as in Lacquemant). The idea behind setting up a tasting room was to give everyone the opportunity to indulge in the immense pleasure of a real hot chocolate ...
Tours : no
Workshops : by appt. - Maximum 5 persons - € 10/p, € 5/p child
Language : FR
Sale : from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Category :
- Chocolate, biscuits, confectionery
- Chocolate, biscuits and confectionery
- Touring languages :
- Facilities/Services :
- Restaurant on the premises
- Autre(s) équipement(s)/service(s) Salon de dégustation sur place,possibilité d'emporter,ateliers de sculpture en chocolat. Distribution chez l'Artisan du Café à Verlaine et à la Siroperie Delvaux à Grâce-Hollogne
- Tasting on site
- On-site shop
- Regional products counters