Histoire et aventure en pleine nature.
Ancient fortress of Prince-Abbots of Stavelot, haven of the terrible "Boar of the Ardennes", on May 1, 1521, it was destroyed by the troops of Emperor Charles V. Important archaeological excavations and ongoing prestoration work supported by the Ministry of the Walloon Region.
Family treasure hunt every day from opening of the Castle, play to find the treasure of the Gatte d'Or card treasure.
Visits of the Castle July and August: Every day from 11 am to 6 pm (Closure of the site at 6:30 pm.) from April 1st to November 12th Every day from 1 pm to 5 pm.
- Touring languages :
- Facilities/Services :
- Coach park
- Languages spoken :