This effervescent 4-kilometre stroll is sure to please older and younger visitors alike. It takes you past some wonderfully ornate fountains, both modern and from the distant past, some point to the ancient City of Wool’s textile heritage, others are simply worth a detour because of their beauty. A brochure and detailed map are available for free at the tourist information office or can be downloaded by clicking on this thumbnail.
The fountains are permanent fixtures but operate only when there is no frost, between April and October/November.
- Touring languages :
- Réception de groupes :
- Groups welcome
- Visites pour groupes :
- Visites groupes
- Average length of visit (hrs 2:00
- Guided tours for groups (on request)
- Unaccompanied visits for groups (always available)
- Facilities/Services :
- People with limited mobility :
- People with limited mobility
A fee is only charged for groups on guided tours.