Discover this sparkling 4-kilometre route, that will delight children and adults alike. It will take you past pretty fountains, created in days gone by or today, some of which depict the former woolly city's textile history, others which are simply worth the detour due to their beauty. A brochure and detailed map are available for free from the Tourist Information Office or can be downloaded from this tab.
The fountains are permanent fixtures but operate only when there is no frost, between April and October/November.
- Touring languages :
- Réception de groupes :
- Groups welcome
- Visites pour groupes :
- Visites groupes
- Average length of visit (hrs 2:00
- Guided tours for groups (on request)
- Unaccompanied visits for groups (always available)
- Facilities/Services :
- People with limited mobility :
- People with limited mobility
A fee is only charged for groups on guided tours.