A former outbuilding to the castle demolished in 1806, it used to be the residence of the Olne barons from Froidbermont before the Olne castle was built in Rafhay (in 1703) and demolished in 1920. The square farm that is typical of the plateau is skirted by the road. It has several main parts, a bake house and farm outbuildings grouped around the paved courtyard reached by the gate.
- Facilities/Services :
- Coach park
- People with limited mobility :
- People with limited mobility