Accomodation type : 7-room gîte
Sleeps : from 1 to 6 pers.
Located in the village of Homburg in the Herve countryside, we offer you a relaxing stay in a cosy holiday property that we finished developing in 2013, in a building dating from the late 18th century.
Comfortable, functional and bright, it will allow you to discover our beautiful region of the 3 borders, with its hills, meadows, hedges, cows, and fruit trees.
Local shops (bakeries, groceries, pharmacies) make your life easier.
The enclosed garden and balcony terrace will ensure that the location is safe for young children.
On the first floor of the building, all comforts for your stay are available:
- An entrance hallway is located on the ground floor ideally located to store your bikes, strollers, etc.
- A fully-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave, cooking plates, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, raclette grills, electric cooking plates etc.)
- A bright living room;
- Three bedrooms (1x2 - 2x1 - 1x1 + 1 extra bed);
- A landing, ideal for playing or reading in complete peace;
- Two bathrooms;
- A large private terrace, facing south east;
- An enclosed garden (shared with the owners), equipped with some children's games
and a barbecue.
- Internet connection;
- Baby equipment on request
(2 high chairs, changing mat, bath ring, foldable baby cot,
barrier for double bed, safety gates for stairs);
- Smoking area on the terrace only.
- Amenities and services :
- Type of accommodation :
- Rural gîte
- Capacity :
- 5 persons
- 1 additional person(s)
- 1 double bed(s)
- 3 single bed(s)
- 2 WC
- 2 bathroom(s)
- 3 bedrooms
- Facilities/Services :
- Internet connection
- Garden furniture
- All household linen included
- Enclosed grounds
- Restrictions :
- Equipment/Bicycle service :
- Luggage transport
- Labels :
- Bienvenue vélo