We strongly recommend that you visit the website of this service provider to find out more about the opening dates and access conditions of the attraction.
Discover Liège in an original way thanks to the river shuttle! As well as being a practical tourist attraction for discovering the emblematic areas of the city, the shuttle can also be used as an ideal mode of transport for locals.
The six stops located at different strategic points from Fragnée bridge to Coronmeuse will allow you to discover the city centre, the historical heart, the Museum of Walloon Life or even the La Boverie museum and park.
- Fragnée: on the right band, slightly downstream of Fragnée bridge
- Guillemins: on the left bank, downstream of “passerelle La Belle-Liégeoise”
- River hub: on the right bank across from the Aquarium Museum
- City centre: on the left bank, in front of the Grand-Poste, at the foot of the pedestrian bridge
Historical heart: on the right bank, downstream of Maghin bridge
- Coronmeuse: on the left bank, downstream of Liège Expo, level with avenue Maurice Denis.
22 juni to November 8, 2020.
- Touring languages :
- Facilities/Services :