18th C. farms and edifices, renovated in the 19th C. The interior, exhibiting agricultural objects and tools dates back to the 18th and 19thC. Museum of the straw hat industry (local). Archaeology section. A small grocery (around 1930) + kitchen, bedroom and cigar making workplace. Primary school class from the 1930-1940s. A modest house around 1801, fully furnished with equipment and accessories.
Open by appointment. Guided tours on request for groups max.15 people (tel: 04/286 27 90 from 16h till 19h). Documentation centre for researchers and students (archaeology and local history). Accessible to the disabled (ground floor only). Duration of the visit: 1 to 2h. Free of charge.
- Touring languages :
- Languages spoken :
- Autre(s) langue(s) Wallon