The river shuttle does not operate from December 2019 to March 2020.
You will soon be finding the navigation schedules for the year 2020.
A new way to discover Liège!
Make the most of your journey by River Shuttle and stop at the Aquarium Museum.
The Aquarium-Museum is open every day all year.
- Monday to Friday : From 9 am to 5 pm,
- Spring holiday, July and August : From 10 am to 6 pm,
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays : From 10 am to 6 pm.
10 am - 6 pm as follows :
- April and October : weekends, the entire Easter week (31/03 - 15/04),
- May, June and September : Tuesday to Sunday,
- July and August : daily.
- Fragnée : on the right bank, slightly downstream of Fragnée bridge,
- Guillemins : on the left bank, downstream of "passerelle La Belle-Liégeoise",
- River hub : on the right bank across from the Aquarium Museum,
- City centre : on the left bank, in front of the Grand-Poste (the main post office), at the foot of the pedestrian bridge,
- Historical centre : on the right bank, downstream of Maghin bridge,
- Coronmeuse : on the left bank, downstream of Liège Expo, level with avenue Maurice Denis.
Due to the "Les Ardentes" festival, the Coronmeuse stop
will not be served from 2 to 12 July inclusive. WE APOLOGIZE.
Free for children aged under 3 accompanied by a parent.
- Touring languages :
- Languages spoken :