Water amusement on 80 hectares (200 acres)
For a long time, Robertville was only known for its peat cutters. Yet, during the last 90 years, it has become a Mecca for recreation, due to the dam, which held the Warche back and created a lake of 80 hectares (200 acres) in size. There is dense woodland right down to the lakes shores. The best view is from the Haelen Bridge, which crosses the lake in the middle. And now: let's get into that canoe - or perhaps straight into the water!
• There is a box office available at the main entrance and in the cafeteria.
• Unfortunately, Robertville Les Bains is currently not accessible to persons with restricted mobility.
• Snacks and fast food (chips, hamburgers, mini-pizzas etc.) are available in our cafeteria. Visitors are allowed to bring their own picnic. However, crates of beer and other alcoholic beverages in general are not allowed in the grounds at all.
• The site has changing rooms, showers and a covered terrace.
• A diving club comes to the lake every Sunday.
• There is a lifeguard available for your safety.
• Dogs are not allowed in the outdoor pool area.
• The Tourist Information Office 'Königlicher Verkehrsverein Robertville' is present on situ from 9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m from 15 June to 15 September.
01.05-15.06 & 15-30.09: Weekends & bank holidays & Wednesdays 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., 16 - 30 June & 1 - 14 September: daily from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., 1 July - 31 August: daily from 9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Touring languages :
- Réception de groupes :
- Groups welcome
- Minimum number of people 10
- Facilities/Services :
- Picnic table
Pedal boat: € 8-10 electro-boat (30 mins.): € 20 rowing boat (30 mins.): € 6 entry free for children < 6 years 6-12 yrs: € 3 Adults (from 13 years): € 6 Group tarif: from 10 persons: € 2,50 per child & € 5 per adult Car park: 2 €