Located on the rocky spur, the Saint Hadelin dominates the Magne valley,
which winds through the meadows. The mono nave place of worship
was built from sandstone in 1676 then
extended in 1830. A former fief of Stavelot abbey, this tiny area of
land, with a dozen or so houses grouped around the church and the
presbytery, became part of Olne around about 1700. An age-old lime
tree is known as a nail tree, which is hailed
for its medicinal and matrimonial properties.
The old court house and the rectory are remarkable architectural elements from an array of historical buildings.
- Visites pour groupes :
- Visites groupes
- Unaccompanied visits for groups (on request)
- Facilities/Services :
- Coach park
- People with limited mobility :
- People with limited mobility