Saint-Hadelin : le fief et l'église

  • Saint hadelin

Located on the rocky spur, the Saint Hadelin dominates the Magne valley, which winds through the meadows. The mono nave place of worship was built from sandstone in 1676 then extended in 1830. A former fief of Stavelot abbey, this tiny area of land, with a dozen or so houses grouped around the church and the presbytery, became part of Olne around about 1700. An age-old lime tree is known as a nail tree, which is hailed for its medicinal and matrimonial properties.
The old court house and the rectory are remarkable architectural elements from an array of historical buildings.

  • Touring languages :
    • French
loading
Directions to :
Au Chateau De Saint Hadelin
4877
Olne
GPS coordinates
Latitude : 50.5937
Longitude : 5.7249
Contact
Au Chateau De Saint Hadelin
4877
Olne
  • Languages spoken :
    • French