For 500 grams of truffles :
◾200 grams melting chocolate
◾2 egg yolks
◾100 grams icing sugar
◾100 grams unsalted butter
◾Cocoa powder, grated coconut or praline for coating
- Cut the chocolate into little pieces. Place it in a bowl with the butter and allow to melt in a bain-marie.
- Fold the egg yolks and the sifted icing sugar with a wooden spoon so that a smooth and creamy paste is obtained.
- Blend this mixture with the melted chocolate (chilled) and mix the whole thoroughly.
NB: If the paste seems too thick, you can add a bit of milk (+/- 1 soup spoon).
- Leave to harden a little in the fridge and then shape small more or less regular balls that will be the basis of your truffles.
- Then pass them through a mixture of sifted cocoa and icing sugar, grated coconut or praline.
- Allow to chill for a few hours before consuming...
Keep in the fridge afterwards.
- Level of difficulty :
- Nombre de personnes :
- Number of people 15
- Temps de préparation :
- Preparation time 0:10
- Cooking time 2:10