Baelen, Dison, Limbourg, Verviers.
Explore the abundant industrial past of the Valley of the Vesdre and Verviers:
- Immerse yourself in the region’s abundant historical and economic past.
- Explore Verviers, the former capital of wool with its numerous industrial vestiges.
Let yourself be amazed by its offers in terms of walks and tours:
- Stroll along the banks of the Vesdre, which will take you on an exploration of little-known corners.
- Stroll in Verviers’s countryside, forests and villages such as Limbourg, which is, as you will see, a little medieval city with typical lanes and very old houses.
Chocolate lovers won’t miss Chocolaterie Darcis:
- Its chocolate museum will take you back in time with a return to the origins of chocolate.
- Its workshop will allow you to perfect your technique and make delicious pastries.
- Its tasting room and shop.