Serves 6 to 8
For the bouillon:
• 1 goose (with the fat removed and set aside: it will be used to fry the meat)
• 3 carrots
• 1 green celery
• 2 onions
• 10 gloves garlic
• 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger (optional)
• A few cloves
For the sauce:
• 1 dozen garlic cloves
• 3 egg yolks
• 100 g breadcrumbs
• 100 g crème fraiche
• 25 cl milk
• 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
• Salt, pepper
Preparation takes place over 2 days.
• Immerse the goose in boiling water seasoned with salt and pepper.
Pour in the finely chopped vegetables and leave the whole to cook on a low heat until the bird is very tender (you easily need to allow 3 hours for a 4 kg goose).
• The next day, strain the bouillon and cut up the goose, removing the bones as far as possible.
Thoroughly clean the pieces of meat.
To make the sauce:
• Peel the unused 10 cloves of garlic and crush them.
Place them in a small casserole with 2 generous ladles of bouillon and the breadcrumbs, and boil the whole on a low heat for about 1/2 hour to swell the breadcrumbs.
Mix the whole, then add the egg yolks, the crème fraiche, salt, pepper, nutmeg and ginger.
Stir well and set aside on the heat (without allowing to boil).
• Dip the pieces of goose in the breadcrumb mix and fry them in the reserved goose fat.
• Serve the meat with the sauce.
- Level of difficulty :
- Nombre de personnes :
- Number of people 6
- Temps de préparation :
- Preparation time 48:00
- Cooking time 4:00